Want to reverse former objection?

If you have already sent in a notarized objection to the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) but have changed your mind, click here for the form. The letter to rescind must be notarized and some banks and UPS offer notary services. Once you have have completed the notarized letter of rescission you may mail it to:

Mr. J. Paul Loether, Deputy Keeper
National Park Service
National Register of Historic Places
1849 C Street NW, Mail Stop 7228
Washington, DC 20240 
J. Paul Loether, Deputy Keeper of the National Register paul_loether@nps.gov